Betting on Future Talent: Finding Future Leaders in Your Organisation
Do you want to invest in your ‘high potentials’ but aren’t clear on exactly who they are? Finding individuals with the drive and smarts to perform at senior levels is a key priority for HR to future proof the organisation against sudden changes of leadership.
Listen to our webinar to:
- Better understand what is meant by potential
- Find out why most HiPo programmes underperform or fail
- Learn about objective mechanism to better identify future leaders
Talent-proofing Your Business - Aligning Your Talent to Support Organisational Change
Did you know that 98% of organisations experience strategic change and that on average 22% of potential value from that change is lost due to poor strategy and talent alignment?
When strategy changes so do the expectations an organisation has on their talent. In a world with a constant need to drive performance and increase productivity, it is critical that companies ensure that organisational and people strategies are effectively aligned.
Listen to our webinar to:
- Find out about the key drivers of organisational change
- Learn how you can take action against your key talent alignment challenges
- View case study examples
Latest research by CEB shows that only 27% of business unit managers believe they have the leaders in place to handle the future needs of the organisation. So what’s the reason for this lack of confidence? While their abilities haven’t changed, the leadership environment has…
Listen to our webinar to:
- Gain revealing insight into the current leadership shifts
- Find out what these changes mean for your organisation and leadership programmes
- Get tips how to adapt to these changes
Driving New Success Strategies in Graduate Recruitment in Partnership with Barclays
Are you under increasing levels of pressure to bring in the best graduate talent? Drawing on research and an organisational case study, CEB and Barclays will present their approach to Graduate recruitment. It will allow you to identify your top graduate applicants quickly and efficiently to ensure you stay a few steps ahead of your competition.
Find out in this webinar how to:
- Evaluate what is important to graduate applicants
- Build a selection process without compromising the quality of those who are hired
- Use talent data to engage more effectively and assess in different ways
Charlotte Hart, Barclays, Head of Operations, Technology & Functions Campus Recruitment EMEA
Ed Rivlin, CEB, Managing Consultant – Solutions Consulting
Efficiency and Effectiveness in Volume Recruitment
Can you afford to waste 20% of your recruitment resources?
As applicant volumes rise, it’s getting harder to be efficient. So hard that one in five hires is considered either “bad” or a “regretted decision”. That’s 20% of time, effort and money wasted. But this level of inefficiency can be avoided…
Join the webinar “Efficiency & Effectiveness in Volume Recruitment” where we will reveal the secrets to a smarter process, including:
- Dealing with rising application volumes
- Focusing on high-value activities
- Assessing for ability and fit
- 6 imperatives for a better talent selection process
Adopt a Candidate Driven Experience
Because when applicant volumes are high, negative candidate experiences are more likely. What’s worse, if your candidates have a negative experience and are also your customers: 1 in 3 will tell their friends about their negative experience and 1 in 5 will stop purchasing products from you.
Avoid outcomes like these by viewing the webinar “Adopting a Candidate Driven Experience” to learn how you can:
- Understand what makes candidates tick
- Replace outdated, lengthy processes
- Avoid losing top talent and loyal customers
- Adapt to the Millennial Mindset
Employer Branding for Smarter Volume Hiring
You’ve got the quantity. What you need is quality.
If you want candidates who are more likely to fit in, succeed and contribute to your organization, you need a smarter approach to your employer brand.
The webinar “Employer Branding for Smarter Volume Recruitment” will ensure your brand helps you attract the right amount of the best candidates. In our webinar, you will discover:
- The business impact of employer branding
- How to unlock better branding outcomes
- The Step Towards a Better Quality Candidate pool
- What the Best Companies Do
Focus on Finance: What does a successful Talent Portfolio look like in tomorrow’s Wealth Management
The wealth management business is changing, which will require a significant shift in talent strategy. Addressing this important need affects a number of urgent decisions that wealth management executives face, including:
- How does the financial advisor of the future differ from today’s top performer?
- How should firms redefine roles and team structures to deliver an advice-led model?
- How do I build a ‘talent management portfolio’ strategy to mitigate risk and maximize growth?
A Smarter Approach to Retail Recruitment
Are you overwhelmed by applicants for retail roles? Struggling to identify candidates with the right behaviours to meet customer needs? Or are you worried about the impact your recruitment process has on your brand?
Through exploring trends and challenges in retail and examining what consumers really want, this webinar will help you understand what really drives success in frontline retail roles. In doing so you will learn about a smarter approach to retail recruitment that maximises efficiency, candidate experience and quality of hire.
View this webinar to find out more about how you can take a Smarter Approach to Retail Recruitment.
Dispelling the Millennial Myths: Predicting Future Leadership Potential
Millennials are a rapidly growing segment of the workforce; yet often they are perceived to be hard to retain and therefore can be overlooked as future leadership talent.
In this webinar, we will:
Debunk the three most common millennial myths
Look at how you can objectively predict future leadership potential
Help you structure High Potential development programmes to not only grow your Millennial talent, but retain them for the future
Building The Case for Assessment: Simple Steps to Show the Value of Predictive Selection
Do you need to introduce a new talent initiative and convince your stakeholders on the value and method of your programme?
Listen to our webinar to:
Learn how you can define the problem and gain support
Find out about a successful way to target the right people with credible insight
Discover how to best evaluate the impact across the organisation
Empowering the Line - Top Tips to Help Your Managers to Own Talent Selection and Development
Are selection and development seen as ‘HR’ activities in your organisation? Do you want your line managers to own these processes but are concerned about following best practice? With increased organisational diversity and complexity, a lean HR team needs greater line manager involvement.
Listen to our webinar to:
Discover more about the latest thinking and innovations to enhance line manager capability
- Find out how you can give them the tools to recruit and retain the best talent.
Effective interview processes to meet your business goals
Business leaders require a 20% improvement in employee performance to meet business goals, but new hire performance is stagnant.
Recruiting is not contributing to that goal, with new hire performance remaining steady since 2009. The pressure has never been greater. Ambitious profitable growth goals have executives demanding a discontinuous jump in workforce performance and productivity. Listen to our webinar to;
- Accurately predict job performance
- Get more out of your interview in less time
- Gain a structured behavioral interview process which is 14% more likely to predict a candidate's potential for success than traditional interviews.
Unlock Potential by Ensuring Employees are Well Matched to Their Jobs
According to hiring managers, 1 in 5 new hires are "bad" or a "regretted decision". Unlock potential by ensuring employees are well matched to their jobs and your organisational culture through your recruitment process. The new hire’s level of ability is only half of the equation; his or her fit is just as important.
According to the results published in the CEB SHL Global Assessment Trends Report: :
- 62% of organisations worldwide are using or planning to use formal culture fit assessments for candidates, up from 52% in 2009
- New hires who report a positive candidate experience apply 15% more discretionary effort and are 38% more likely to stay with the organisation.
Nairita Paul, CEB SHL Talent Measurement, Consultant and Registered Psychologis
Does your team have the winning move?
In a global survey of corporate leaders, an astounding:
- 82% did not know if they had the right people in place to execute on their strategies
- 66% of sales leaders believed their sales teams wouldn’t be able to adapt to the changes in buyer behaviours and sales cycles witnessed over the past 5 years
- 82% also didn’t know how their talent compared to their competitors.
If you find yourself in a similar situation, we invite you to listen to our webinar recording to help you overcome these challenges. We will also address another major inhibitor to the success of sales organisations everywhere – employee motivation. Drawing from over a decade’s worth of analysis and research, CEB insights will change the way you think about Sales in your business.
Our Industry-recognised Thought Leader and Organisational Psychologist, Samantha Hickey
The Anatomy of the New High Potential
CEB has shared compelling research about the importance of identifying true HiPos. You may already know that HiPos are 91% more valuable to your organization, and may have an effective method to identify them.
But do you understand how essential the right development programs are for your HiPos? Join CEB to learn about the latest techniques and best practices for developing and accelerating HiPos.
This webinar session will introduce the new CEB SHL methodology for HiPo Identification, development and succession planning. You will gain practical guidelines for implementing a HiPo program.
Hear about a current example of what one company is doing to make their HIPO program a success.
The Impact of Talent Measurement Explained
You know that as an HR professional, you bring significant value to your business. But how do you prove it?
Experience the Talent Measurement Effect!
View our webinar and learn about the impact of talent measurement programs at businesses like yours. Hear examples of how organizations have used talent measurement to deliver key business outcomes, and learn about practical tips and strategies for successfully implementing high-performing talent measurement programs.
Jay Janovics, Ph.D. ,Director of Optimization Services, CEB, SHL Talent Measurement Solution
Michael D. Blair, Manager, Recruitment Operations & Technology at Sprint and President of the International Personnel Assessment Council
Driving New Success Strategies in Graduate Recruitment (ANZ)
Competition for the top graduates is fierce. But are you attracting the right graduate talent to meet the requirements of your organisation today and in the future?
Adopting a new approach to graduate recruitment, based on talent insight, is critical if you want to improve the odds of success for your graduate programme. But what steps do you need to take to adapt your strategy to align with this new approach?
Listen to this webinar to hear Consultants, Jeff Brown and Helen Archibald, reveal:
- The challenges currently facing graduate recruiters
- The need for graduate recruitment to develop into a broader space, accommodating both transactional and strategic needs
- The 10 point action plan for driving more effective graduate recruitment
Transform the ROI on Your Graduate Recruitment Programmes with Data-Driven Decisions
Organisations are investing in excess of a billion pounds in graduate recruitment each year in the UK alone, yet employers say they cannot find the graduate talent they need. And seven in 10 believe they are not prepared for the workplace.
With 1 in 4 graduates are likely to leave their employer within 12 months – are you confident that your graduate programmes are delivering?
Listen to the recording of our recent webinar on how data-driven decisions will help you transform the ROI on your graduate recruitment programmes.
Achieving effective alignment of talent with organizational strategy
One in four CEOs say they are unable to pursue a market opportunity or have had to cancel or delay a strategic initiative due to talent challenges.
Themes such as frequent organisational change, collaborative and knowledge working, and achieving more with less can all impact on your organisation's ability to perform. View the webinar to;
- Learn the role of talent in delivering organisational objectives
- Hear insight and advice on how to improve performance, align talent and ultimately succeed in today's business environment
- How to achieve greater productivity when the pressure is on
- Align talent to business strategy and reduce the risk of developing the wrong potential
Improving the Odds of Success for High-Potential Programs
Companies in the US alone invest around $3 billion in high-potential programs each year, with the single priority of aligning top talent against critical business objectives. Yet just 17% (1 in 6) of HR professionals are satisfied with the returns in employee and bottom-line performance.
In a recent survey CEOs identified talent as the increasingly critical differentiator of corporate performance—so much so that they are personally prioritizing talent pipeline management as much as they are customer interaction.
This webinar session will reveal which combination of motivations and behaviors are found in people who are likely to succeed at the next level, and how you can apply a predictive and actionable model of high-potential within your organization.
Hear about a current example of what one company is doing to make their HIPO program a success.
Graduate Series - Avoiding the Vicious Circle in Graduate Recruitment
Graduates and employers have created a vicious circle for each other. Employers have complained that they cannot find the right talent. Graduates game the process by making multiple applications to organisations, ultimately this vicious circle is costing organisations in the UK alone upwards of £1billion and wasting over £100m of that investment.
Learn about a practical model for looking at the employability of graduates, how the segmentation of graduate talent will help you and why the premium you are paying for graduate talent is probably too high.
Volume Recruitment: Call Centre Recruitment in the New Era of Rep Performance
Call Centre Recruitment in the New Era of Rep Performance addresses the current trends in contact centre rep performance, and the growing demands for customer service. As the role of the call centre rep is changing, this webinar highlights the most important competencies for your business to focus on to boost rep performance, and boast greater customer service.
Presented by Paulette Brazzale, Senior Consultant, New Zealand.
Volume Recruitment: Operational Level Recruitment
Operational Level Recruitment: Challenges and Learnings - The requirements and types of candidates for these roles are changing. This webinar addresses the impact these changes are having on the attraction and selection process. SHL Talent Measurement Solutions identifies how to reduce hiring risk and increase productivity.
Presented by Leah Coulon, Head of Professional Services Product Australia and New Zealand.
Effective High Potential Programmes
Effective high potential programmes are easy to achieve with the right information - this webinar demonstrates how new metrics, combining CEB's unique insight and powerful SHL Talent Analytics, provide game changing predictive intelligence to organisations. Helping businesses transform the odds in favour of identifying, developing and retaining high-potential employees today, and delivering positive ROI tomorrow.
Presented by Eugene Burke- Chief Science and Analytics Officer.
Volume Recruitment: The Challenge of Large Scale Assessments
Maximising recruitment quality in high-volume roles addresses the challenge of large scale assessments and the complexities for organisations using standard assessment with large numbers of candidates. The assessment process from the perspective of the organisation, the recruiter and candidate was also discussed. Learn how to cut costs by reducing selection errors in your organisation, and lengthy interview processes.
Presented by Samantha Hickey, Head of Professional Services Consulting.
The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty
The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty reveals that it doesn’t pay to delight your customer. Through careful research over 5 years, CEB proves that the "dazzle factor" is wildly overrated and simply doesn’t predict repeat sales, share of wallet or positive word-of-mouth.
Watch our SHL Talent Measurement solutions webinar to learn how Customer Contact leaders operating in high-volume environments can benefit from the insights provided in The Effortless Experience and why identifying the right talent is a critical first step.
Identifying Key Talent in High-Volume Environments
Join one of the leading experts in retail and high volume talent management to learn how to identify and grow talent bench strength from internal talent pools. Lee Roever is a 20-year veteran in driving business and culture transformation from diverse and challenging talent environments. Lee has partnered with SHL Talent Measurement solutions to share insights and best practices in identifying key talent within high volume, entry-level populations. The Webinar will cover:
- The importance of looking beyond the job requirements in identifying new potential.
- The potential ROI from using internal talent pools as a feeder population for selection into the leadership pipeline.
- Practical implementation guidance on deploying high potential identification programs in high volume environments.
- Tips and guidance on how high potential assessment programs can be deployed in any large-scale population, including retail, hospitality and contact center environments.
This webinar is a must-attend session for an HR leaders operating in high-volume environments that need to identify and manage talent strategically.
Assessment Capabilities for the New Work Environment
Did you know that companies that employ assessments reduce turnover by 63% and a reduction in cost per applicant by at least 61%? Join SHL’s “Assessment Capabilities for the New Work Environment” webinar where all your new-age hiring questions will be addressed and supported by structured, evidence-based models, including SHL’s Universal Competency Framework.
We will discuss how the best companies leverage online assessments to measure talent and ensure that they are hiring individuals that can be successful in the new work environment. You will learn:
• What are the talent expectations from today’s work environment?
• How can CEB recruiting and SHL intelligence improve quality of your new hires?
• How can assessments be leveraged to maximize employee breakthrough performance?
Leadership: is Your Organization Fit for the Future?
Do you have the right people in the right place doing the right things – the activities that ultimately lead to you executing on your business strategy?
Effective leadership talent strategies are crucial – your peers recently reported that leaders with top leadership skills are 50% more likely to outperform revenue expectations and 80% more likely to outperform profit expectations than those with poor leadership skills.*
As a Talent professional, it is not just about you knowing who your current and future leaders are, it’s about nurturing and developing them to pursue growth opportunities in a shifting business landscape.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- Hot topics and trends – how to turn the Leadership challenge into an opportunity
- Applications of the SHL leadership model across various organisations and industries to include Cisco and Unilever, across talent selection, individual, team and organisational development
- What the best companies do - building a business case and proving the business impact of a Leadership programme
*Source: CLC Engagement Research Survey
A Strong Talent Mobility Program: Yields Stronger Teams and Better Performance
Does your organization have a robust internal mobility program in place? Many companies today are under-utilizing existing resources, wasting money on development programs that are not focused, and searching for talent outside the organization while current employees may be a better fit. Successful talent mobility programs can provide many enterprise wide benefits, including lower talent acquisition costs, stronger leadership teams and better financial performance.
This session will provide real-world examples and learning points from clients that have started and/or completed Talent Mobility programs, including talent Audit and benchmarking measurement of internal talent teams.
• Share the importance of Talent Mobility programs in organizational Talent Strategy
• Understand how Talent Mobility programs provide benchmark data to build talent programs
• Gain awareness of the importance of external comparisons and benchmarks in a Talent Mobility program
• Learn how effective Talent Mobility programs are linked to organizational activities and outcomes
Nels Wroe, Product Director, SHL Americas
Get in Touch